Thursday, December 31, 2015

BRAZENBLOG WINS AN AWARD!


Well, my dear friends, BRAZENBLOG turns six months young on January 2. And in just that time it's already racked up its first press appearance AND first award, both at the same time! Yes, Bao Le-Huu of the prestigious tabloid Orlando Weekly, a longtime champion of the Brazen cause, has just named this blog "Best Music History Porthole" in his 2015 edition of the Undie Awards which celebrates the work of Orlando's best local talent! And not only that, but it's my second Undie in as many years, sitting quite comfortably next to my "Best Local Release" trophy I won last year for Ray Zinnbrann's Time Tunnel!

I am grateful and indebted to Bao and the Weekly for their continuing and unwavering support and love of all things Brazen. And I am also thankful to YOU, dear readers, for all the positive words I've received for this humble blog's revival, which have been plentiful and have come from folks too numerous to mention here.

Here's to a happy, safe and prosperous 2016 to you all! And stay tuned for much more in the new year right here on BRAZENBLOG!


Oh, and if you're in the Orlando area, and aren't doing anything on Thursday, January 7, please come out to Spacebar to witness the unveiling of my newest sonic excursion, ZBR. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment